Special Activities Permit

Special activities permits are required for group events such as weddings, scout troop events, company picnics, family reunions, bicycle and foot races, and community festivals. Fees for special activities permits vary depending on the nature of the activity and the facilities used.

To apply, complete the Special Activity Permit application and addendums. Upon completion, forward the package to the park office where your event will be held. See contact sheet to find correct park office. The park manager will review your application and reply with any additional conditions, requirements and fees due.

If your Special Activity Permit covers multiple parks, please contact the geographically corresponding Region Office listed below.

Tents, hot air balloons, and bicycle riders lined up for a race
Eastern Region Office 
270 Ninth Street NE
Suite 200
East Wenatchee, WA 98802
Ph: (509) 665-4319
Fort Worden State Park
200 Battery Way
Port Townsend, WA 98368
Ph: (360) 344-4411
Southwest Region Office
1111 Israel Road SW
P.O. Box 42650
Olympia, WA 98504
Ph: (360) 725-9770
Northwest Region Office
220 N. Walnut St.
Burlington, WA 98233
Ph: (360) 755-9231