Battle Ground Lake State Park
Battle Ground Lake State Park is a camping park with 280 acres of beautiful, forested land in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains in Southwest Washington. The spring-fed lake is of volcanic origin and is considered to be a smaller version of Crater Lake in Oregon.
Battle Ground Lake cabins
Cabins at Battle Ground Lake sit among a grove of Douglas-fir trees, within walking distance of Battle Ground Lake. Each cabin is 12-feet-by-24-feet in size and features a 6-foot covered front porch, picnic table, electric heat, lights and locking doors. Bathrooms and showers are nearby. Cabins are furnished with bunk beds that sleep three and a full-size bed for two. Outside is a fire grill and a deck that is ADA accessible. An RV pad nearby is available for an additional fee.
Check-in time is 2:30 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
Each cabin can accommodate up to five people.
- Peak season weeknights - $74 plus tax per night
- Peak season weekends & holidays - $79 plus tax per night
- Shoulder season weeknights - $59 plus tax per night
- Shoulder season weekends & holidays - $69 plus tax per night
- Winter season (all nights) - $45 plus tax per night
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling 888-CAMP-OUT or 888-226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling 888-CAMP-OUT or 888-226-7688.
Other overnight accommodations
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.