Kitsap Memorial State Park
Kitsap Memorial State Park is a 58-acre camping park with 1,797 feet of saltwater shoreline on the Kitsap Peninsula on Hood Canal. Grassy play fields, children's play equipment, a saltwater beach with tide pools and shellfish harvesting opportunities are highlights of this park.
Kitsap Memorial cabins
The cabins at Kitsap Memorial have the added convenience of kitchenettes with mini refrigerators and microwaves. Each cabin is 13-by-13-feet in size and furnished with a bunk bed that sleeps three and a futon that sleeps two. All cabins have electric heat, lights, locking doors and are ADA accessible. Bathrooms and showers are nearby. Outside is a picnic table, fire pit and water standpipe. Visitors should take along blankets and warm clothing as evenings can be cool.
Check-in time is 2:30 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
The cabins can accommodate up to five guests per cabin.
- Peak season (all nights) - $69 plus tax per night
- Shoulder season weeknights - $59 plus tax per night
- Shoulder season weekends & holidays - $69 plus tax per night
- Winter season (all nights) - $45 plus tax per night
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Other overnight accommodations
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.