Replacement card

Request a replacement card

You may apply for a replacement card if your legal name has been changed, you need to correct personal information you entered incorrectly, or your card was lost, stolen, or destroyed.

To receive a replacement card:
  1. Complete a Boater Card Replacement Affidavit
  2. Completed affidavit along with a check or money order for $5, made payable to Washington State Parks
  3. Mail to:  Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission
                  Boating Programs
                  P.O. Box 34333
                  Seattle, WA 98124-1333

    Please allow four to six weeks to process an affidavit and receive a replacement card.