STATE PARKS 2020 - 2021 WINTER CAMPING AND DAY-USE SCHEDULE
- Some parks and park amenities are closed in part or in whole during winter. Please check our Winter Schedule page for up-to-date information on the camping and day-use statuses of individual parks.
- Link to state parks pages
Group Camps and day-use shelters
Nearly 55 group camps in 52 state parks have reopened. The remaining group camps will open at the time they normally open for the season. Additionally, 88 day-use shelters in 57 state parks have reopened and the rest will reopen at the normal time they would for the season.
Occupancy at group camps and day-use shelters will be limited to 50 people, with no limits on numbers of households.
- Washington State Parks administrative buildings, including our Tumwater headquarters, Eastern Region office in Wenatchee and Northwest Region office in Burlington are currently CLOSED to the public due to COVID 19. If you need assistance, visit our Contact Us page for more information.
- Our call center is contacting campers whose reservations are needing to be changed or canceled.
- Open marine parks on uninhabited islands in San Juan County include transient use of moorage and bouys.
- If a roofed accommodation is not listed below, it is not open at this time.
- Many interpretive centers are reopening in the spring of 2021 at a reduced capacity of 50% or 400 occupants, whichever is less. Some will be open by appointment only and will require a reservation to visit. Please check the individual interpretive center web pages for details.
- Check in time for roofed accommodations has been changed to 4 p.m. to allow for more cleaning due to COVID 19.
- Other restrictions may be in effect at individual parks.
OTHER PARKS AMMENITIES:
Some parks facilities remain closed due to COVID 19. Below are the open/closed status of individual parks roofed accommodations and interpretive centers.
Open cabins, yurts and rustic shelters
- Battleground Lake. (cabins)
- Bayview (cabins)
- Belfair (cabins)
- Brooks Memorial (rustic shelters)
- Cama Beach (cabins)
- Camano Island (cabins)
- Cape Disappointment (cabins & yurts)
- Conconully (cabins)
- Dash Point (cabins)
- Deception Pass (cabins - EXCEPT Ben Ure cabin remains closed for the season)
- Dosewallips (cabins)
- Fields Spring (cabins& teepees)
- Grayland Beach (yurts)
- Ike Kinswa (cabins)
- Kanaskat Palmer (yurts)
- Kitsap Memorial (cabins)
- Lewis & Clark Trail (teepees)
- Lincoln Rock (cabins)
- Mount Spokane (rustic shelters)
- Pacific Beach (yurts)
- Paradise Point. (yurts)
- Potholes (cabins)
- Rasar (cabins)
- Riverside (cabins)
- Seaquest (yurts)
- Steamboat (cabins)
- Twin Harbors (cabins & yurts)
- Wallace Falls (cabins)
- Ft. Flagler (Waterway ONLY)
- Cape Disappointment
- Fort Columbia (Scarborough House 10 occupants ONLY)
- Pearrygin Lake (weekends only)