- Hiker/biker campsites: These campsites are open to campers who arrive to the park by foot or on bicycles. Bathrooms are not close by.
- Primitive and water trail campsites: Campsite does not include a nearby flush comfort station. Primitive campsites may not have any amenities of a standard campsite. Sites accessible by motorized / non-motorized vehicles and water trail camping.
- Standard campsite: A designated campsite served by nearby domestic water, sink waste, garbage disposal and flush comfort station.
- Partial-hookup campsite: A standard campsite with the addition of electricity. May have domestic water and/or sewer.
- Full-hookup campsite: A standard campsite with the addition of electricity, water and sewer.
Please note: Maximum eight people per campsite.
May 15 - September 15
April 1 - May 14 and September 16 - October 31
November - March
|Primitive and water trail campsites||$12||$12||$12|
|Standard campsites||$27 - $37||$20 - $30
|Partial utility campsites||$35 - $45
||$25 - $35||$25
|Full-utility campsites||$40 - $50
||$30 - $40