Reservation system changes - no reservations accepted for dates between Dec. 1-15, 2018
Due to a planned upgrade to our reservation system, reservations for campsites and other overnight accommodations cannot be made for dates between Dec. 1 and Dec. 15, 2018. All open campsites will be available first come, first served during this timeframe (see Reservation Seasons for more information). During this time, parks can only accept cash and check payments.
- Make an online reservation or find campsite availability
- Call (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688
- Check a reservation
- Email a comment or question
- Other reservable facilities:
- Yurts, cabinsand vacation houses - stay overnight in one of our roofed accommodations
- Retreat centers - email us with questions or call for reservations (360) 902-8600.
- Cama Beach and Camano Island cabins - make reservations by calling (360) 387-1550.
- Group facilities in parks not on the central reservation system - call the park directly to reserve.
- Fort Worden conference center and vacation houses - make reservations online or by calling (360) 344-4400.
- Fort Worden campsites are now reservable online or by calling (888) 226-7688.
Reservation Center agents only make reservations; they do not provide trip planning or information services. If you need assistance with trip planning or have questions about Washington state parks, please call the Washington State Parks Information Center at (360) 902-8844 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Rules, regulations & information
Please be aware of the complete rules and regulations. Call the Information Center at (360) 902-8844 for more information.