If you're planning a trip to a state park, you can reserve a campsite, yurt, cabin, rustic structure, vacation house, group camp, or group day-use facility at many of our Washington State Parks. Drop-in visitors are always welcome as long as space is available, but reservations offer peace of mind when traveling to distant or popular parks.
- Make an online reservation or find campsite availability
- Call (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688
- Email a comment or question
- Other reservable facilities:
- Yurts, cabins, and vacation houses - stay overnight in one of our roofed accommodations
- Retreat centers - email us with questions or call for reservations (360) 902-8600.
- Cama Beach and Camano Island cabins - make group reservations by calling (360) 387-1550.
- Individual cabin reservations at Cama Beach and Camano Island are now reservable online or by calling (888) 226-7688.
- Group facilities in parks not on the central reservation system - call the park directly to reserve.
- Fort Worden conference center and vacation houses - make reservations online or by calling (360) 344-4400.
- Fort Worden campsites are reservable online or by calling (888) 226-7688.
Reservation Center agents only make reservations; they do not provide trip planning or information services. If you need assistance with trip planning or have questions about Washington state parks, please call the Washington State Parks Information Center at (360) 902-8844 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Rules, regulations & information
Please be aware of the complete rules and regulations. Call the Information Center at (360) 902-8844 for more information.