Lincoln Rock State Park
Lincoln Rock State Park is an 80-acre camping park on the east side of the Columbia River, four miles north of East Wenatchee. The park, a popular place for swimming, water-skiing, and respite from the hot sun, was named for a basalt outcropping across the river said to resemble the profile of Abraham Lincoln.
Lincoln Rock cabins
Cabins C1 - C4 are 26-feet long with an 8-foot covered porch and furnished with a queen-size futon, a bunk bed that sleeps three, small end table, heater and air conditioner. Outside is a picnic table and fire pit with grate.
Cabins C5 - C12 are 16-by-25 feet with a 6-foot covered porch and equipped with a queen-size futon, bunk bed that sleeps four, dining table with four chairs, a kitchenette with mini-refrigerator, microwave, sink, counter space with cupboards and a bathroom with shower. Cabins C5 - C12 also have on-demand hot water, a ceiling fan with lights, heater and air conditioner. Outside is a fire pit, picnic table and barbecue brazier.
There are no pet-friendly cabins, and tent camping is not allowed next to the cabins at Lincoln Rock State Park.
Check-in time is 2:30 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
The cabins can accommodate up to five guests per cabin.
- Peak season weeknights - $69 plus tax per night
- Peak season weekends & holidays - $79 plus tax per night
- Shoulder season (all nights) - $49 plus tax per night
- Winter season (all nights) - $45 plus tax per night
- Peak season (all nights) - $125 plus tax per night
- Shoulder and winter season (all nights) - $100 plus tax per night
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website. Cabins C1-C4 are available April weekends, all dates from May 1 through Sept. 30, and October weekends through Oct. 15. Cabins C5-C12 are available for all dates from May 15 through Sept. 30.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling 888-CAMP-OUT or 888-226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling 888-CAMP-OUT or 888-226-7688.
Other overnight accommodations
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.