Rasar State Park
Rasar State Park is a 169-acre camping park with 4,000 feet of freshwater shoreline on the Skagit River. Wildlife observation opportunities, especially for eagle watching, are excellent, particularly in early fall and winter.
The five cabins at Rasar State Park are tucked in a cozy forest setting, near the group camp areas, and an easy half-mile walk to the Skagit River. Each cabin is 16-by-25-feet in size and equipped with log furnishings and iron work produced by a local blacksmith. Each has bunk beds that sleep three, a queen size futon, three small end tables, a four-person dining room table with chairs, counter space with cupboards and bathroom with shower. Cabins have propane heat, on-demand hot water and a ceiling fan with lights. Outside are two Adirondack chairs, fire pit, picnic table, BBQ brazier and a 6-foot covered porch. Pets are allowed in cabins C1-Skagit and C3-Sauk with a $15 pet fee per night.
Check-in time is 2:30 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
The cabins can accommodate up to five guests per cabin.
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Other overnight accommodations
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.