Wallace Falls State Park
Wallace Falls State Park is a 4,735-acre camping park along the shores of the Wallace River, Wallace Lake, Jay Lake, Shaw Lake and the Skykomish River. Located on the west side of the Cascade Mountains, the park features a 265-foot waterfall, old-growth coniferous forests and fast-moving rivers and streams. Cougars have been sighted several times near Wallace Falls. Peregrine falcons inhabit the rock cliffs of the Index Town Wall, a well-known climbing area nearby.
Wallace Falls cabins
Cabins at Wallace Falls State Park are within walking distance of the Woody Trail, which provides access to Wallace Falls and Wallace Lake. Each cabin features a 6-foot covered front porch, picnic table, fire pit, barbecue stand, electric heat, lights and locking doors. Each cabin is furnished with bunk beds that sleep three and a full-size futon bed for two. Two of the cabins have two rooms, and two of the cabins have a ramp that is ADA accessible. Pets are allowed in cabins 3 and 4 with a $15 (plus tax) pet fee per night.
Check-in time is 4 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
The cabins can accommodate up to five guests per cabin.
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Other overnight accommodations
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.