Steamboat Rock State Park
Steamboat Rock cabins
The three cabins are located in the Bay Loop. Each cabin is furnished with a queen-size futon, a bunk bed that sleeps three, small end table, microwave, mini-refrigerator, heater, and air conditioner. Outside is a picnic table and fire pit with grate. Pets are allowed in all three cabins with a $15 pet fee per night.
Check-in time is 2:30 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
Each cabin accommodates up to five guests.
Peak season weeknights - $69 plus tax per night
Peak season weekends and holidays - $79 plus tax per night
Shoulder season (all nights) - $49 plus tax per night
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling 888-CAMP-OUT or 888-226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling 888-CAMP-OUT or 888-226-7688.
Other overnight accommodations
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.