Skip to Main Content
PEARRYGIN LAKE STATE PARK CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
BURN BAN IN AFFECT AT ALL STATE PARKS
Find a Park
Rent a place
Things to do
Find it fast
Select a Category
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Paragliding registration - Fort Flagler
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Registration for paragliding
You must print a copy of this form and have it with you when you use a paraglider at a state park.
City, State, Zip Code
Rules & regulations
Must comply with FAA controlled airspace restrictions.
• No flying over any congested area of a city, town or settlement;
• No flying over any open-air assembly of persons;
• May not enter controlled airspace without prior authorization from the controlling authority;
Must comply with visual flight requirements as outlined in AIM and CFR.
• Code of Federal Regulations Title 14 Part 103 – ultralight vehicles;
• Code of Federal Regulations Title 14 Part 91.155(c) – Basic visual flight requirements (VFR) weather minimums;
• Aeronautical Information Manual – Chapter 3. Airspace, airspace defined.
Washington State Park rules, WAC 352-32-130 – Use of aircraft in Washington state parks
• Comply with the registration process provided for such purposes;
• Observe all applicable laws and regulations, including Washington State Park rules;
• Never destroy or disturb park facilities, natural features, or historical or archaeological resources;
• Conduct themselves with thoughtfulness, courtesy and consideration for others, and not interfere with other recreational activities;
• Conduct themselves in compliance with the following basic safety regulations:
• Comply with specific site operational restrictions that are posted;
• Fly in a manner consistent with the pilot rating held;
• Preplanned landings should be made in areas no smaller than 40 feet wide by 100 feet long;
• Make preflight checks of weather, equipment and site conditions;
• Observe all published traffic and right of way flight guidelines, including yielding right of way to all aircraft;
• Wear protective clothing, headgear, Coast Guard-approved flotation gear, reserve parachute, supplemental oxygen and communication equipment as appropriate for conditions;
• Fly in a manner that does not create a hazard for other persons or property;
• Fly only during daylight hours, or hours otherwise specified by posting at the site;
• Do not fly over congested areas of parks or open air assembly of persons;
• Fly only in designated areas of parks;
• Fly with visual reference to the ground surface at all times;
• Do not tether paragliders or hang gliders to the ground or other stable non-movable object;
• Do not fly while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
I have read and understand the summary of rules for use of paragliders in state parks.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Adventure Awaits Blog
Calendar of events & meetings
Marketing Contest Official Rules
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow